So even though it was Sunday today, Mel had to go to work. Luckily for me, she only has to work today and tomorrow and then will be on leave until I go home. She'll be like my very own tour guide...
There was something very weird happening at the Burj this morning. There was this helicopter flying very (and I do mean very close) to the building. See my pics below...
Mel later let me know that they were actually filming for Mission Impossible 4 with Tom Cruise. So that's probably going to be my only celebrity encounter for the trip.
I decided to have a quiet, relaxing day and what better way to do that then head up to pool. Mel's apartments actually have two pools, so I checked them both out.
I went up to the mall for a late lunch and then met Mel when she finished work as we did the very touristy "Big Bus Night Tour" to see the sights of Dubai by night. The bus was on-the-go for the most part, so it was very difficult to get any decent pictures (insert sad face here)...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..