“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

11 October 2010

Day 08: Sorrento to Naples

RAIN!!!!!! This really didn't work with my plans to go to the Isle of Capri today so I ended up having a late breakfast and stayed at the hotel right up until checkout at 11am.


I then headed to Naples which I'm kind of glad I arrived in during daylight hours. I was able to find my hotel ok, but it was near the main train station which really isn't in the nicest part of town.
Once I got settled, I headed to the National Archeological Museum which houses one of the greatest collections of archeological treasures seen in the world with man antiques and ruins from the likes of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..