“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

10 October 2010

Day 07: Sorrento

Another glorious day and so I had to decide if I'd take a ride down the Amalfi coast or catch the boat over to the Isle of Capri. I wasn't feeling 100% so I opted for the bus ride down the coastline and what a bus ride it was.
The hotel lounge...
I was lucky enough to get one of the last seats on the bus (and on the right-hand side (which is the best side for a great view on the trip down), everyone on after me had to stand. It took about 1½ hours to reach Amalfi. It was a cute little town. I wandered around for awhile before heading back.

Now for some of the great scenery...
 
 
Positano...
 We (finally) made it to Amalfi.
 
 
 

Thankfully seats on the way back weren't so scarce as on the way down, so I was able to grab a window seat on the left hand-side, which is the best side for the view on the way back to Sorrento.
 
 
Something familiar in the background...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..