The trip took just under 4 hours and once I arrived at Termini, I jumped in a cab to get to the hotel as quickly as possible. Once I'd climbed all those 73 stairs (I swear that when I come back to Rome next time, the hotel MUST have a 'working' elevator, otherwise I need to stay on the ground floor) to dump my luggage in my room, I decided I would go into the city centre to collect my ticket for the Canonization mass on Sunday as I wasn't sure if I'd have time tomorrow.
I found the church that tickets were being issued from fairly easily as it was quite close to the Pantheon. And here's the one and only photo I took today. Yes, I only took 1 photo today...
| The sign at the collection point... |
Sorry to be boring, but I pretty much headed straight back to the hotel where I laid down with the tv on BBC World News for the rest of the afternoon. At about 7:30pm I decided it was time to sleep with hopes that I wake up tomorrow feeling much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..