Well that's it - my trip to see Josh is over. Opps... I meant my trip to the UK is over (and I just happened to see this on two nights..)
Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed my little recap. I'll apologize here for any spelling, grammatical or other errors contained within the blog. Because at the end of the day, this is just my way to share with you what I got up to, and it was never my intention that it be a literary masterpiece...
My trip didn't quite turn out exactly how I'd envisaged when it was being planned. And I'm hoping that I'll be able to take mum over for her first o/s trip in the not too distant future. She can't have a passport and not use it (at least once), fingers crossed I can convince her.. But as I said to many of you guys, once I made the decision that I was going, I had to go and enjoy myself, and I can assure you I did!!!
And for those of you who've asked - mum's doing really well.. Although there was initial disappointment that she couldn't come, that's been replaced by thankfulness that the doctor found it when he did, and she was able to get the earliest possible treatment.
Stay tuned for the next adventure...
Hugs, Kay xxx
Here's a couple more clips from YouTube of the Chess Concert... Sorry I couldn't resist!!! But these have to keep me going until the DVD is released, and at this stage that's not looking likely until 2009!!!
TIM RICE INTRODUCING THE CAST
MERANO (Ending)
WHO NEEDS A DREAM
QUARTET (Ending)
MOUNTAIN DUET
EMBASSY
ANTHEM
YOU AND I
SOMEONE ELSE'S STORY
I KNOW HIM SO WELL
ENDGAME
YOU AND I (REPRISE)
FINAL BOWS

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..