“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

18 May 2008

D25: Hong Kong

Well after arriving in Hong Kong @ 1:10pm I caught the shuttle bus to the hotel. It was right in the middle of Kowloon, and directly opposite the Peninsula Hotel. It was a great location!!!

I really didn't do too much today, and how's this for surprising - I didn't take a single photo!!! I know - can you believe it!

Anyway I had a bit of a wander around Kowloon this afternoon, but I really didn't do too much, apart from telling every single person that asked me if I wanted a foot massage, NO!!! I swear that if I was asked this question once, I was asked it a million times. Anyway after dinner, I went to bed pretty early.

Hotel details
Kowloon Hotel
(Kay's hotel rating - Very good)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..