It was time for some more sightseeing in London today. I'd promised mum that I'd go and see the Crown Jewels, so today was the day. I can't believe how quickly time has flown. I haven't been to any museums or galleries - I feel a tiny bit guilt about it, but I just haven't had the time. Oh well, it gives me a great excuse to come back.
After wandering around, I caught the tube back to Kensington. I had a bit of an afternoon kip, so I'd be ready to see the musical Hairspray tonight with a group of grobies.
Before I left for the show, I watched the Paul O'Grady show because Josh was a guest on the show where he sang "Awake" and was interviewed & also gave a great Catherine Tate impersonation. They'd actually filmed it on Wednesday after Chess, and while there were quite a few grobies in the studio, I wasn't one of them (Bugger!!).
Hairspray was a riot. I think all up there were about 16 of us. And it was the perfect way to spend my final night in London. When we came out, we wandered around near stage door and I got my program signed by Michael Ball (who plays Edna Turnblad) as well as some of the other cast members. I know - I'm such a tragic!!!
To see my photos from today, click here.
Hotel details
The Montana Hotel
(Kay's hotel rating - good)








haha...what a great interview. My favourite is when he says "they keep pounding on the door and eventually you got to let them out!"
ReplyDelete