We then had a photo-stop in Adare, a village known for its prize-winning thatched cottages and monastic ruins.
We the joined the world famous road known as the "Ring of Kerry" for a 100-mile coastal panoramic drive. The scenery was gorgeous ranging from sparkling seascapes, mountains dotted with brightly coloured farmhouses, winding lanes bordered with subtropical vegetation, and views of the Lakes of Killarney from Ladies View.
Once we arrived back in Killareny, I went "jaunting" which allowed us another way to experience Killarney National Park... Paul, our tour guide, had told us that the gentlemen that drive the carriages are often looking for a wife. Well call me old fashioned, but I'd at least expect my husband to have his front two bottom teeth!!!
(I'm not kidding)...For my photos from today, click here.
Hotel details
Killarney Court Hotel
(Kay's hotel rating - very good)
Hotel details
Killarney Court Hotel
(Kay's hotel rating - very good)













No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..