“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

15 November 2011

Quick update from NYC

Aside from limited internet access making posting difficult, I've seriously been having too much fun to post.

The past 2 weeks have flown by. I've caught up with old friends, made some wonderful new friends and finally met many of my virtual friends that I've been lucky enough to get to know through our love of Josh.

My love affair with New York well & truly continues. Hugh Jackman's one man show was great, the charity gala for Josh's charity was a fun night (made even better when Josh himself made a surprise appearance), which we then topped off by getting home at 3am, carrying our heals in the hotel lobby while eating a slice a pizza. Classic!

The last concert of the tour at Madison Square Garden was off the hook. The energy was electric and the crowd finally got into it.

Afterwards it was time to party with old & new friends at "The Flying Puck" and the gorgeous Irish bartenders Bobby & Dave well & truly looked after us.

Off to DC today which I'm so looking forward to.

As for photos, I've taken heaps. Mostly of Josh (surprise, surprise)..

Anyway, I just wanted to check in quickly and assure you all I'm still alive and waiting for this amazing adventure to continue.

Miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..