Sorry for the lack of posting but it's been crazy (but great) over here.
I've now seen two of my four Josh shows, and no surprise he's been amazing both times. During the pre-concert get together dinner at the first show (Long Island on Friday) I found out I'd won a Meet & Greet with Josh at the Manchester show (my second concert). And as you can probably tell I was more than a little excited. And what made it even better was that one of the other girls staying with Jacqueline also won one, and given we were both able to take one guest, the three of us staying with (and including) Jacqueline were able to meet Josh before the show. So the 4 of us had the best show ever.
And this is the proof that I got to meet Josh before the show...
Will post again when I get a chance...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..