“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

25 November 2011

Happy Thanksgiving from NYC...

Yes, I know that posts have been lacking, but I just haven't had time. End of story...  And quite frankly I'd rather be out and about seeing things than sitting in my room blogging, and if I were to upload all my pictures, I need to stay here for another 12 months.  I've also had quite a few late nights and early mornings, as well as limited internet access, but rest assured, I've been having an absolute blast.

Seeing the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is one thing I can now cross off my bucket list.  It was great, and the weather was perfect (blue sky without a cloud in sight).  Thanksgiving lunch at Colicchio & Sons was delicious.  Tonight I'm off to see the Radio City Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall, so that is another 'must do' venue I can also tick off my list (along with Carnegie Hall & MSG).

And given today is Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my family, my friends (both old & new) and the wonderful opportunities traveling the world has given me...

Peace & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..