“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

23 November 2011

Day 22: New York - Jason Mraz in Concert

Somehow I managed to resist the temptation to visit the set of the Today Show this morning. The Beibs was doing a couple of songs; instead I watched one song from the comfort of my bed before I headed out to do some exploring.


After calming down from the excitement of the Beibs, I checked out Grand Central Station, where they also had some Christmas Holiday markets in Vanderbilt Hall.


From Grand Central, I caught the uptown 6 train to 68th Street, so I could do a little exploration of the Upper East Side.  It turned out to be a good decision as I just so happened to come across LadurĂ©e, the french macaron shop, that had only recently opened in NYC.  There was a bit of line and by the time I got served and came out of the shop, it had started raining which was a little disappointing..


I attended the afternoon maintee of the broadway show "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" staring Daniel Radcliffe (aka Harry Potter).  After the show, I grabbed a bite to eat at Rosie O'Grady's on 7th Ave at 52nd Street.


After dinner I headed to Carnegie Hall to see Jason Mraz - A Special Acoustic Evening. It was a pretty magical evening and Jason was spectacular.



After the show I had a nice wander back to the hotel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..