“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

12 June 2009

D29: London

Sadly today was our last full day in London.  I had arranged to meet up with some of my Grobie friends for lunch so mum was on her own.  She wanted to go back to Harrods and thought she might check out the V&A museum.
I met Helen in Hyde Park just opposite the Royal Albert Hall (ahhhh the memories) before we headed into Covent Garden to meet up with the other gorgeous ladies, including Jan, Sylvia & Val.  We had a lovely lunch and lots of fun chat, including Josh!
Tonight Mum & I headed to the Royal Albert Hall to see a production of the King & I.  The show was done 'in the round' and our seats were in one of the boxes and apart from having a dickhead in front of me, it was good.
(For the rest of my Day 29 photos - click here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..