Well after 19 days on the road, mum & I have arrived back in London. We had an awesome time with so many highlights... And by some type of miracle, we're still talking to one and other, and we didn't come to blows during the trip.
Our trip up the Eiffel Tower on Friday night was pretty special. We couldn't go right to the very top as they'd closed it off as Michelle Obama and her two daughters went up later on that evening. And did manage to see part of the motor convoy after we finished our cruise on the river Seine! It rained a little on Saturday, but we still got to see Paris. I HEART PARIS!!!! I'd love to come back and spend a week or two just exploring. That's on the agenda for next time!!!
We've had a fun day in London today which started off at Madame Tussauds. Mum really enjoyed it, and I thought it was pretty good as well. After that we caught the tube into Westminster so we could do the London Eye. Well, it was a fairly sunny day so we thought we'd take advantage of the nice weather.
Tonight we're off to see Jersey Boys which should be a blast. Mum should know some of the songs so it was probably the best show for her. I still have a couple of surprises up my sleeves for the Thursday & Friday which she knows nothing about. I'll keep you posted on what they are in a later post.
Tomorrow we're heading off to visit a friend of mum's who lives down near Hastings, so we'll get to see a different part of the country.
On Wednesday I'm off to see Katy Perry in concert which should be fun...
Anyway, my internet time is fast running out. Once I'm home I'll be able to do a day by day post with pics (I've taken a few - LOL)...
Our trip up the Eiffel Tower on Friday night was pretty special. We couldn't go right to the very top as they'd closed it off as Michelle Obama and her two daughters went up later on that evening. And did manage to see part of the motor convoy after we finished our cruise on the river Seine! It rained a little on Saturday, but we still got to see Paris. I HEART PARIS!!!! I'd love to come back and spend a week or two just exploring. That's on the agenda for next time!!!
We've had a fun day in London today which started off at Madame Tussauds. Mum really enjoyed it, and I thought it was pretty good as well. After that we caught the tube into Westminster so we could do the London Eye. Well, it was a fairly sunny day so we thought we'd take advantage of the nice weather.
Tonight we're off to see Jersey Boys which should be a blast. Mum should know some of the songs so it was probably the best show for her. I still have a couple of surprises up my sleeves for the Thursday & Friday which she knows nothing about. I'll keep you posted on what they are in a later post.
Tomorrow we're heading off to visit a friend of mum's who lives down near Hastings, so we'll get to see a different part of the country.
On Wednesday I'm off to see Katy Perry in concert which should be fun...
Anyway, my internet time is fast running out. Once I'm home I'll be able to do a day by day post with pics (I've taken a few - LOL)...
Hi Kay & Pat
ReplyDeleteWhat a great blog and you are definitely having a wonderful time together!!! Will be interested to hear about the Katy Perry concert.
C U when you get back
Travel safely
Lana, Pat, Tom & Siana
x