“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

24 December 2012

Day 25: Pittsburgh

We were up early this morning to decorate Beth's house for her Christmas Eve family celebration. Beth, her mum & I worked hard all morning to get the house set up. And in-between the decorating Beth also got a start on the cooking.


 
Just before the party started I Skyped with my little brother in Townsville; my mum & sister in Brisbane; and also briefly with Lana, Pat & the kids. So it was good to be with my family & friends on Christmas Day in Australia even if only virtually.

I had a great night with my US family of Beth, Dalene, Bill, Uncle Rich, Robbie, Ricky, Olivia, Maddie, Marla, Pam & Bobby. The food and drink was plentiful and I had fun answering all Olivia & Maddie's questions about Australia.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..