
Once we finished we caught the subway back to the Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall station where we grabbed some lunch before walking the Brooklyn Bridge. Once we got to the Brooklyn side we turned around and walked back to the Manhattan side.
It was mid afternoon and Jos & I headed back to Macy's to take advantage of the last day of the extra 25% discount but sadly I came away with nothing :-(
We headed back to the hotel as Jos & Paul were having a "date night" and were off to the three Michelin star restaurant "Daniel" and Ben & I were headed out on our own date night to the One Direction concert (or so I thought). Sadly the screaming girls were a little much for Ben so we only lasted for the support act "Ben Sheeran" before we left. Oh we'll, I guess we'll have a good story for when he grows up.
![]() |
| All smiles before the show... |





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..