Just a quick check in as it takes me way too long to do a daily post...
We're in Berlin @ the moment and in about 30 minutes we're heading to Prague. This was my "must do" on this trip, so I can't wait.
We've really enjoyed the trip so far... Amsterdam was really lovely and Berlin, although very different, was great. I still can't believe I went on a tour of the red light district with my mum!!! Yikes! Luckily she survived that ok.
Our tour group consists of 42 people + our tour director and driver. Most are aussies, with a few kiwi's and just one american.
We've enjoyed some lovely weather so far, so fingers crossed that continues over the next few weeks.
I've taken plenty of photos (surprise, surprise...) and I can't wait to upload them.
The floods back home have made the news over here (both CNN & BBC World New). Hope everyone is safe and well.
Anyway, my free internet is about to run out, so it's bye for now.
We're in Berlin @ the moment and in about 30 minutes we're heading to Prague. This was my "must do" on this trip, so I can't wait.
We've really enjoyed the trip so far... Amsterdam was really lovely and Berlin, although very different, was great. I still can't believe I went on a tour of the red light district with my mum!!! Yikes! Luckily she survived that ok.
Our tour group consists of 42 people + our tour director and driver. Most are aussies, with a few kiwi's and just one american.
We've enjoyed some lovely weather so far, so fingers crossed that continues over the next few weeks.
I've taken plenty of photos (surprise, surprise...) and I can't wait to upload them.
The floods back home have made the news over here (both CNN & BBC World New). Hope everyone is safe and well.
Anyway, my free internet is about to run out, so it's bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..