Guess what - While I'm in London I'm going to see Katy Perry as part of her "HELLO KATY" tour on June 10th at the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire.
While it's not Josh, it should still be lots of fun and something a bit different to do while I'm in London. And I'm really happy that I'm going to be meeting up with some of the UK grobie fans who I met while I was in London last year. And you never know, if a certain someone is doing some recording in London at the time, he might just decide to drop in and catch the show.
While it's not Josh, it should still be lots of fun and something a bit different to do while I'm in London. And I'm really happy that I'm going to be meeting up with some of the UK grobie fans who I met while I was in London last year. And you never know, if a certain someone is doing some recording in London at the time, he might just decide to drop in and catch the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..