I've finally gotten around to organizing the accommodation for our two stop-overs in Singapore. Not that there was really any rush given we've still got just under 80 sleeps until we leave.
For both stops Mum and I will be staying at the Novotel Clarke Quay. It looks quite ok and it's location is right on the river.
According to the tourist websites, Clarke Quay "plays host to a colourful kaleidoscope of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail shops. The bustling market atmosphere of bygone days comes alive amidst the rows of charming shophouses, pushcarts, and five-foot-way merchants". Sounds like just my kind of place.
Thanks to a special promotion that was mentioned on Sunrise this morning, I managed to get a great deal on the rooms at $150SGD per room per night when they normally go for around $300SGD per night per night. So thanks to Mel, Kochie and the team (LOL)...
I'm starting to get excited....

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..