Yep, the 2009 French Tennis Open is on from May 24th to June 7th. The tour we're on arrives in Paris on the afternoon of June 5th for a two night stay, which means we'll have a full day in Paris on Saturday June 6th (which just happens to be the Women's Singles final).
Getting a ticket wouldn't be all that easy and given the recent Australian Open Womens' final only went for 59 minutes, I think it would be a little crazy to pay over $700 for a ticket though a broker, even though it's probably a once in a lifetime event.
But I'm sure I'll find plenty to do during my time in Paris. I know Mum wants to see the Palace of Versailles, but I was lucky enough to see it in May 2008, so this might be a good chance for her to get out and see it, and I might stick to Paris. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the options are for that day.
Getting a ticket wouldn't be all that easy and given the recent Australian Open Womens' final only went for 59 minutes, I think it would be a little crazy to pay over $700 for a ticket though a broker, even though it's probably a once in a lifetime event.
But I'm sure I'll find plenty to do during my time in Paris. I know Mum wants to see the Palace of Versailles, but I was lucky enough to see it in May 2008, so this might be a good chance for her to get out and see it, and I might stick to Paris. Guess we'll have to wait and see what the options are for that day.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..