“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

25 December 2008

Christmas 08...

For something a little different, we did Christmas @ Joscelyn, Paul & Ben's place.

Mum & I stayed over on Christmas eve and we were up early (even earlier than Ben). We then went to St William's for mass.

I was supplying dessert, but I'd left it at home (d'oh) so I had to drive back home to get the Pav (opps!!), but it worked out ok as I picked up Michael & Leone who were joining us for our traditional hot roast lunch (and it was delicious).

I must've been quite good this year as Santa was very, very good to me...

The best Christmas present ever...

Someone was a little spoilt...



Ben is a little obsessed with Speed Racer
(but that's ok as his aunt is little obsessed
with some singer called Groban - LOL)



Leone & Michael


Kay & Pat


Pat & Michael


"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front (bottom) teeth..."


Cheers!!!


Playing the Wii (it's heaps of fun)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..