“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

14 December 2008

Josh on Sunrise... (Humour me folks)

Thanks to Lana, I've learnt that Josh will be on Sunrise tomorrow. We'd heard a rumour that Nuala (the Sunrise entertainment reporter who's based in London) had interviewed Josh sometime last week, but we weren't sure when they'd show the interview.

If only he was in Sydney... actually that would probably mean I'd be searching the internet for a flight to Sydney instead of posting this, so it might be a good thing...

(BTW - I've got the best friends. They mightn't quite understand my obsession, but they still indulge me anyway)...

And how's this - I was out doing some retail therapy this morning when I got a lovely call from Jen to tell me that she and Miss Lucy had to decide between "The Wiggles DVD" (or something similar) or Josh. The Josh-boy won!!! Woo hoo... Slowly but surely I'm putting you all under the Groban-spell... LOL

** EDIT - Just in case you missed it, you can watch the interview on the Sunrise website here. Nuala was really put under the Groban spell. The best part of her interview was when she described his voice as, wait for it, a 'weapon of mass-seduction'...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..