“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

01 April 2012

Test post from my iPad...

Yes, I finally caved in and got an iPad. While I probably didn't actually need one, I love it. I got it the day they were released, but I didn't line up, I just went straight into the Telstra store after work and picked up my new toy.

It's going to be fantastic next time I travel (whenever that may be)... And although I said that I wouldn't be going overseas this year, well that might've been a little premature. But it's a little too early to go into specifics at the moment. And as the old saying goes, good things come to those who wait.

Since getting back from the US back in December, I've been pretty quiet but I did get to Melbourne for a long weekend back in early March which was good.

Anyway, that's about it for the moment. I'm going to try and check-in a little more regularly, but no promises.

I love this pic below that I took of the St Kilda Pier during my trip to Melbourne back in March when I went down to see Chris Botti perform at the State Theatre with the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. I met up with Michelle & Nez for a great Sunday afternoon catchup that started at 2pm and finished around 10pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..