My twitter bio includes the saying "Happiness = good friends, music, travel, cocktails (& Groban)".
It's hard to believe that its been 5 months since I left Australia for my "Straight to You" Tour adventure and for me, this photo taken at the Gala dinner to celebrate the amazing achievement of Josh's fans raising over $1 million for his charity, pretty much sums it up my little saying in one simple photo... Well apart from the lack of cocktails. But trust me, we certainly made up for that after the event, and then again at our post final show get together at "The Flying Puck". And let's be honest, some of those photo's should never see the light of day!
But back to the photo, every time I see this picture I just can't stop smiling and remembering all the amazing adventures I had while I was away and the memories just come flooding back. I try to explain to friends and family that being a Josh Groban fan is about so much more than the music, but I know they really can't understand.
I really was blessed that I got to meet some amazing new friends during my trip (you all know who you are - even if you're not in this photo) and it felt so good that we were finally able to meet face-to-face, rather than virtually through the wonders of the Internet.
Thank you friends!!! I can't wait for the adventures to continue.
Now pass me a cocktail!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..