In the planning phases of this trip, I made a decision that this vacation was going to be about more than just seeing the sights.
Well the latest adventure that I confirmed during this past week is that I'll be doing a cooking class in Rome which is run by Chef Andrea Consoli from Cooking Classes In Rome.
Given I'll be in Rome twice during this trip, I've arranged to do the class on my return to Rome for the canonization weekend on the 15-18th. After two weeks of travel, I'm sure I'll probably be a little exhausted of doing the normal touristy things, so this will be something different and fun to do.
The class will be made up of a maximum of 10 people and will take place in the kitchen of the La Fate restaurant in the Trastevere area of Rome, where we will be taught to cook a 4 course regional Roman cuisine meal from antipasto through to homemade pasta, second course and then dessert.
Afterwards as a group, we sit down and enjoy the food we've just prepared. This should be fun!!!
Well the latest adventure that I confirmed during this past week is that I'll be doing a cooking class in Rome which is run by Chef Andrea Consoli from Cooking Classes In Rome.
Given I'll be in Rome twice during this trip, I've arranged to do the class on my return to Rome for the canonization weekend on the 15-18th. After two weeks of travel, I'm sure I'll probably be a little exhausted of doing the normal touristy things, so this will be something different and fun to do.
The class will be made up of a maximum of 10 people and will take place in the kitchen of the La Fate restaurant in the Trastevere area of Rome, where we will be taught to cook a 4 course regional Roman cuisine meal from antipasto through to homemade pasta, second course and then dessert.
Afterwards as a group, we sit down and enjoy the food we've just prepared. This should be fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..