“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

31 August 2010

The new album...

As most of my friends already know, I'm more than a little (ok, a lot) obsessed with Josh Groban.   And if you need to ask who he is: 


Anyway, as fans of any musician/group can attest, the wait for a new album pretty much starts the moment an album is released onto the marken.

Well for Josh (and his fans), that's meant a very patient wait of nearly 4 years!

Well today Josh has posted some great news... The new album will be released in November. The actual date is still a little hazy, but take it from this fan-girl, I'll take anything after the last couple of years of waiting patiently.

I really can't wait to hear what Josh has in store for us and for this amazing musical journey to continue.

Bring on the 2011 tour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..