“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

14 July 2010

U2 update...

Back in May 2010, Bono (lead singer of the band U2) underwent emergency surgery on a back injury he sustained during rehearsals for the US/Canadian leg of their U2360° world tour. At the time, the European dates were to be reviewed as his recovery progressed.

Given I'd purchased a ticket for the Rome concert, I was of course a little concerned as to what would happen if his recovery didn't go as well as expected, even though it wasn't the main reason for the trip.

Well the good news is that all seems to be going well with Bono's recovery and it looks like everything is still on for the European leg.  The band have just announced the rescheduled dates for the US/Canadian leg of the tour and have posted this video:


So it looks like all systems are go that I will experience U2360° @ the Studio Olympico in Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..