Yes, it's the Norwegian trio of Morten Harket (vocals), Magne Furuholmen (keyboards), and Pål Waaktaar (guitars) who are better know as a-ha. You might remember their hit "Take On Me" from their debut album "Hunting High and Low" way back in 1985.
And well.. (you know what's coming) -
I've played around with my schedule a bit and I'll now be seeing them perform in Munich. Can you believe they're still around? Actually they won't be for long as this show is part of their 'Ending on a High Note' tour which is marking the end of their 25 years career in the pop industry.
A special thanks to my friend who talked me into it. Of course she has her own agenda (the purchase of tour merchandise) as she's a massive a-ha fan.
As far as my itinerary goes, it's really not that big of a change as I'll now head to Salzburg via train from Munich on the same day I originally planned to get there. My return visit to Rome for the canonization weekend will be cut from 4 to 3 days, which won't be a drama.
I know my time in Munich will be brief, but I'm sure it will be fun.
And well.. (you know what's coming) -
I've played around with my schedule a bit and I'll now be seeing them perform in Munich. Can you believe they're still around? Actually they won't be for long as this show is part of their 'Ending on a High Note' tour which is marking the end of their 25 years career in the pop industry.
A special thanks to my friend who talked me into it. Of course she has her own agenda (the purchase of tour merchandise) as she's a massive a-ha fan.
As far as my itinerary goes, it's really not that big of a change as I'll now head to Salzburg via train from Munich on the same day I originally planned to get there. My return visit to Rome for the canonization weekend will be cut from 4 to 3 days, which won't be a drama.
I know my time in Munich will be brief, but I'm sure it will be fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..