“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

19 June 2010

First disappointment...

YES, that word circled in red is "POSTPONED"...

I've just found out that the Michael Bublé concert I was going to attend in Salzburg has been postponed. What a bugger!!!

But even though the concert has been canceled, I'm still planning to head up into the Austrian Alps to visit Salzburg. It had always been on my list of places to visit, and seeing Bublé just gave me the added incentive to include it in the itinerary this time around. And at the end of the day by visiting Sazlburg, I'll be able to cross one more thing off my bucket list - taking the "Sound of Music tour"...

And all might not be lost, as after a quick little bit of research, I've discovered there's still a very slim chance I might see him while I'm in Europe. The only catch is, the concert is scheduled the night I'm due to fly out to Dubai. So I'm now tossing around the idea of flying to Dubai a day later than originally planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..