When we arrived at the venue, we soon realized that the concert was actually being recorded for release so that made the whole thing a little more interesting. Jos and I were seated on the floor at the Entertainment Centre own, probably about 15-20 rows back if my memory serves me correctly. Anyway, imagine my surprise when the concert was aired on TV just before it's VHS release (** yes, it was back in 'ye olde days') and I noticed both Jos & I during one of the songs.
Anyway, thanks to the wonders of the world wide web I've been able to track down the clip. And here it is. See if you can spot us right at the beginning..
(** and here's a hint for those of you who know me - if you get to the

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..