There's a lot to choose from: Broadway - What's On
After some initial research, a couple of the shows I've already got tickets for include include:
- The Book of Mormon
- On A Clear Day You Can See Forever
- The Radio City Christmas Spectacular (featuring the world famous "Rockettes")
- The Mountaintop - a 90 minute play staring Samuel L Jackson (making his Broadway debut) and Angela Bassett.
Now I've got a bit of a confession - I've also got a couple of music concerts on the cards during my time in NYC (but I'm keeping the details of them under wraps for the time being, except to say that one of them is at Carnegie Hall), so with these and the shows I've already got booked, this will probably be about my limit... BUT, if at all possible, for any free nights or possibly for a day matinee, I might try and catch one for the following. I know I'm probably mad to think I can squeeze anything more in during my stay, but my theory is to make the most of my time in NYC as I'm not sure when I'll be back...
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
- Catch Me If You Can
- Sister Act
(Image Source 1)
(Image Source 2)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..