“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

13 March 2010

Bublé in Salzburg

I got a ticket alert yesterday that mentioned Michale Bublé was touring the UK in October, but sadly the dates weren't going to work in with my vacation.  But being a bit of an internet junkie I jumped onto Michael's website and discovered he was heading to Europe after the UK for dates that included Antwerp, Hannover, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Salzburg, and Vienna.

Now one of the place I've been thinking about visiting while I'm in Europe is Salzburg, mostly because I'm a bit of a Sound of Music tragic (thanks mum).
So after thinking about it for a little while (ok, not that long) I've bought myself a ticket.  How exciting as it means I'll definitely be going to Salzburg.  Guess I'd better get practicing my... High on a hill was a lonely goatherd, Lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo ♫♫♫ for when I do my Sound of Music tour while I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..