“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

10 November 2008

New posters...

I finally got around to getting my Chess posters framed.
The first one (with all the signatures) is from the 2003 Actors Fund Benefit performance of Chess. The poster was sold by the Actors Fund earlier this year for the eBay bargain 'buy it now' price of $55 US. They had 100 to sell and not surprisingly they were a little over-whelmed by the response of Josh fans. If only they'd realised, I'm sure they would've sold them for much more than $55.

I won the second one as part of an auction to raise funds for Grobanites for Charity. It was the poster from this year's performance of Chess at the Royal Albert Hall, so it has extra special meaning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..