As I'm counting down the days until the release of Josh's CD and because I haven't done a Josh update in awhile, I thought I'd share what he's been up to over the past couple of weeks (because I know you're all sooooo interested - LOL).
If Warner Brothers Australia is to be believed, "A Collection" will be released down under on November 15th, so thankfully not long to go now. How excited will I be if he decides to come out and do some promotion?
Pity it's not a new album, but at least we'll have a great quality version of "Anthem", so that will keep me happy.
If Warner Brothers Australia is to be believed, "A Collection" will be released down under on November 15th, so thankfully not long to go now. How excited will I be if he decides to come out and do some promotion?
Pity it's not a new album, but at least we'll have a great quality version of "Anthem", so that will keep me happy.
CAROUSEL OF HOPE
From the Red Carpet
Just a short clip from when Josh is introduced... and it includes one of the best quote ever - "To all the young people out there, I'm Josh Groban, and I promise you... I'm like Joe Jonas to your mothers'."
BRIDGE SCHOOL CONCERT 2008 (Day 2)
Yes, Josh joined the Smashing Pumpkins to sing "Disarm" (believe it or not - and if you don't believe it, watch here)
"You Are Love" (with a new ending which I absolutely love)
"February Song"
"Changing Colors" (originally performed by a band called the Great Lake Swimmers)
"America"
"Harvest Moon" (with Neil Young)
"Comes a Time" (as part of the show finale)
A finally here's a "highlights package" posted by the school with some great close up footage...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..