On Saturday I caught up with Mel, Michelle and Neroli for lunch. We headed down to Port Melbourne and had a lovely lunch at Campari.
Afterwards we had a a bit of a wander around the docks and checked out (from afar) the navy boats that were in town, including the USS John McCain.
![]() |
| Nez, Kay & Michelle |
![]() |
| Nez, Kay & Melissa |
We then hit a local pub for a quick beverage before heading to another pub for dinner where we also caught up with Jacquie.
The rest of the weekend was spent wandering the streets of Melbourne and soaking up the vibe. On Sunday night I went to the Melbourne production of Wicked. I'd seen Wicked while I was in London in April, but I was pretty tired that night, so it was good to see it again with a fresh perspective. The show was great and if you're heading to Melbourne in the near future I'd highly recommend you check it out... The Australian cast also includes two former Australian idol contestants in Rob Mills (as Fiyero) and Anthony Callea (as Boq). Rob Mills did a great job..
I came home on Monday afternoon, so I had a great long weekend. Here are a few random photos I took while I was in Melbourne...











No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..