So you should all know by now that I'm kind of obsessed with Josh Groban, and even if you don't know a lot about him, you might have an image that Josh is quite serious, particularly based on the songs he sings (i.e. The Prayer, You Raise Me Up).
If this is the case, you might change your mind after watching these two clips.
The first clip is what I can only describe as the best red carpet interview ever - bet you never thought you'd hear Josh squawking like a parrot while singing "You Raise Me Up"...
Lastly, here's the clip of Josh doing a medley of classic TV themes, which ended up being the highlight of an otherwise forgettable Emmys telecast...
Hey!
ReplyDeleteI think the parrots should make their own CD of Josh Groban covers. I'm sure it will go platinum instantly (because Kay would buy all the CDs)!
Is it bad that the only theme songs I knew were the South Park, Fresh Prince, and Cops ones?
Oh Winnie, you know me so well...
ReplyDeleteI'm not commenting on the fact you only knew three theme songs.. LOL