So the details - tomorrow I'm heading back to the USA (just in case this wasn't obvious from the title of this post or the picture above) for 6 weeks. Now some may say I'm a little bit crazy to be leaving our glorious summer (although just quietly, I won't miss the predicted 36°C for next Tuesday) -
for this --
but I'm so excited to be in New York for the holiday season. I got to experience a little of it last year and it was pretty magical.
For the first part of the trip, I'll be joining my sister Jos, her husband Paul & my nephew Ben (who in future posts may be referred to as J, P & B) who are heading over to New York for a 3 week vacation.
I'll spend 2 weeks with them in New York before I head up to Providence to see my friend Jacqueline. I'll then be back in New York for two days before the family head home. I'll spend Christmas just outside Pittsburgh with my friend Beth before heading back to New York to tick off one of my big ticket bucket list items - New Years' Eve in New York. I'm then planning to spend 6 days in LA with another friend Katya who I met during last year's adventure before it's time to come back to reality. There's some really fun and exciting things planned and I can't wait for the adventure to begin.
And I think there's a very high probability that I'll get to see the pale winter moon in the sky...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..