“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

14 August 2011

Crazy Critter Cupcakes...

So tomorrow (Monday 15th August) is Cupcake Day for the RSPCA - and here's my contribution that will be sold at work tomorrow. The funds raised are used to assist in the care and protection of the animals in Australia.


Thanks to the wonders of the internet, I got some creative inspiration and ended up making over 2 dozen cupcakes and then decorating them in 6 different designs.  This is what they looked like before I started the decorating process:


And I've got to say I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.

CHICKEN - regular & mini M&M's
LADY BEETLE - 1/2 chocolate covered almond; choc chips; and liquorice
KOALA - 1/2 chocolate covered almond; coconut; walnuts; and dark & white chocolate eyes
DOG - marshmallow; starburst strawberry fruit chew; choc chip; dark &
white chocolate eyes; and persian ferry floss
ECHIDNA - choc spikes, dark & white chocolate eyes; and raspberry bullet
PAW PRINT - choc melt; and choc chips

Thanks for the inspiration -
Pupcakes
Chicken
Koala
Echidna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..