“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

17 July 2009

Photos...

Ok, so I've been very slack at doing my day by day posts since we arrived home, but my life back at work has been crazy.

In short the trip was fantastic and both mum & I managed to survive without fighting, catching swine flu or being robbed...

So in the meantime I've posted below links to some of our photos that I've posted to facebook. Don't worry - if you're not on facebook, I think you should still be able to see the photos. ENJOY!

Album 1 - Brisbane to Singapore to London

Album 2 - A little bit of France & Belgium, Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague

Album 3 - Vienna, Llubljana & Venice

Album 4 - Rome, Florence, Pisa, Monaco & St Paul de Vence

Album 5 - Arles, Avigon, Beaune, Paris

Album 6 - week in London before heading home via Singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..