I headed up to the TBar (otherwise known as Toowoomba) for Easter. While I was there I finally got to check out mum's new kitchen which was very nice. I think the next thing on her list is some new carpet for the living room.
Jos, Paul & Ben arrived late on Saturday afternoon, so it was almost a full family affair - only Michael was missing, but he'll be down in a few weeks for his holidays.
Ben had such a fun time with Easter Egg hunt on Easter Sunday morning, but surprisingly he didn't want to eat the eggs straight away. Now that's just plain weird... I think he had his first egg late on Sunday afternoon...
I headed back to BrisVegas early on Monday morning. There were quite a few police on the road, both on the way up and when I came back, but they didn't get any money from me.
I really love this time of year, with all the public holidays for Easter, Anzac Day and Labor Day. Woo hoo!!!
Jos, Paul & Ben arrived late on Saturday afternoon, so it was almost a full family affair - only Michael was missing, but he'll be down in a few weeks for his holidays.
Ben had such a fun time with Easter Egg hunt on Easter Sunday morning, but surprisingly he didn't want to eat the eggs straight away. Now that's just plain weird... I think he had his first egg late on Sunday afternoon...
I headed back to BrisVegas early on Monday morning. There were quite a few police on the road, both on the way up and when I came back, but they didn't get any money from me.
I really love this time of year, with all the public holidays for Easter, Anzac Day and Labor Day. Woo hoo!!!


Aunty Kay where is a cute photo of me. Thomas X X X X X X
ReplyDelete