The boys played for about an hour, but luckily the encore went for nearly as long as their actual set, so all up they were on stage for just under 2 hours. My highlight of the night was the final song - Dance With You (my personal favourite).
I had a great seat on the floor(Row G), and was able to get some great pics. Not long now until U2, Kylie & Robbie!!
Set list
- Mystery
- The River
- All Over You
- Rattlesnake
- Shit Towne
- Sophia
- Mirror Song
- I Walk The Line
- Wings
- Pain Lies On The River Side
- Iris
- Selling The Drama
- Heaven
- Lakini's Juice
- Dolphins Cry
- I Alone
- Run To The Water
- Voodoo Lady
- Lighting Crashes
- White Discussion
- Dance With You





No comments:
Post a Comment
Let me know what you think..