“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” – St. Augustine

09 March 2005

My Brush With Danish Royalty...

The planets were aligned and the God's must have been smiling when I organised my little trip to our nations' capital - Canberra. I somehow managed to time my visit to coincide with the offical visit of Denmark's Australian-born Princess Mary and her husband Prince Frederik.

I saw them briefly at the War Memorial on Tuesday afternoon, but timed my visit to new Parliament House to be sure I'd be there when they came for a visit to see Johnny and all his mates. Mary looked stunning (and was wearing some fabulous shoes). We later found out that the special glow was due to her being in the early stages of her 1st pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think..